Link to Raffle: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/NDBkZjFjYzNjYTdlNTIzY2Q2NzU5NmYyNTg4Yzk1Ojc=/
Rafflecopter Code: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Can two broken people help each other learn to love again and find their way home?
For Samantha Cole, love and relationships have never come easy. Pain and heartbreak have forced her to build a wall around herself. Hoping to start over, Sam leaves Boston behind and moves to Napa with her best friend. Trying to make better choices in love, Sam establishes rules to keep her heart safe. Little does she know that one man will challenge her and change her mind. He has the potential to break down her walls and bring her heart back home.
Ben Foster has been dealing with heartache and guilt for the past two years, believing he lost his only chance at love. Pounding guys on the Rugby field and running the family winery get him through the pain. When Sam arrives the fog over his life slowly lifts. He wonders if she is the one who can help his heart find a new way home.
Letting go of the past and moving forward is not always easy. Their connection is strong, but their pasts keep getting in the way. Will Sam and Ben’s journey tear them apart or help them find a place to call home?
pull her close to me. Our arms hug each other with a fierceness that’s getting
rid of every loose fragment of damage. We’re expelling each and every bad
memory and all the shit that’s fucked us up. “I don’t want to let you go. Can
we stay like this for a little while longer?” Her head nods on my shoulder as
she sinks deeper into our embrace.
never thought much about guardian angels, but I think you’ve been sent just for
me. Your arms wrapping around me make everything go away.”
vigor. I feel her breath and lips tickle my ear as she turns her head into the
crook of my neck. Feather light kisses touch my neck and earlobe as she
whispers; “You’re wrong Ben; you’re my angel. You make me believe that love can
exist.” Her head pulls back but her arms stay firmly in place. “Your voice
brought light into my life when all I could see was darkness. When I’m all
alone, it’s your voice that I hear when I drift off to sleep at night.”
tenderly and hold them there for several seconds before breaking away. We stay
holding each other well into the night. Finally, her breaths change and I
realize she’s fallen asleep on my shoulder. I gently shift her body close and
place one arm underneath her legs to pick her up. She stirs slightly and turns
her head into the curve of my neck and inhales deeply. “Mmm, you smell so
“Oh yeah? It’s a combination of sweat, wine, and you.”
is it you know to say the exact thing a woman likes to hear?”
you bring it out of me.”
her up. I fight off the images of the accident and instead focus on Sam. I listen to her steady breaths and watch her
sleep. She hypnotizes me. I’m captivated
by her heart, beauty and soul. Her capacity to let me in is remarkable and
humbling especially when I don’t think I deserve it. Home has to feel a lot
like this because I can’t imagine living anywhere else.
Aine Kelley is a Massachusetts native who resides in a small seaside community outside of Boston. Besides her immense love for her hubby and two girls, she’s a great lover of her Patriots and Red Sox! She’s a one click addict and loves getting lost in a story. Like Sam in her book, she’s a huge 80’s movie lover and a music freak! Her love of books, beta reading for authors and reviewing for a blog, led her down this crazy yet exciting writing path. She’s so excited for you to get lost in Ben and Sam’s story. Her motto is: Live freely, laugh heartily and love deeply
Stalk Aine Kelley
Aine Kelley Fun Facts
1. I have a potty mouth. It doesn’t come out all the time but when it does it tends to shock people.
2. I am a sucker for anything chocolate. It is a true addiction.
3. I love wine. Like really love wine. Red or white, I’m not biased.
4. I attend boot camp twice a week for personal torture. That’s when you may hear my potty mouth.
5. My original title for Finding Home was Say Anything, but legally I didn’t think I could do it.
6. My Kindle currently has 40+ books waiting to be read and yet I keep one-clicking. It’s yet another addiction.
7. I am a sucker for the Love Songs channel on Sirius XM. I’ve been known to wipe away tears as I’m driving and listening to a mushy and gushy one.
8. Some of the best friendships I have formed started on Facebook. Being in the indie author world I get to talk to the most amazing women I have had the pleasure of knowing.
9. I started writing Finding Home on my summer vacation before going back to work. I worked on it every night after my kids went to bed. It is a true labor of love and I have a new appreciation for people that work multiple jobs and juggle being a wife and mother.
10. Like Sam in my book, I am a true 80’s geek and love all things movie and music from that time period.
11. I’m an only child.
12. I love the Peanuts. I have to watch the holiday specials every time they come on with my daughters.
13. I go to the beach pretty much every day in the summer.
14. I’m a big sports fan. My favorites are football and baseball. Go Patriots and Red Sox!
15. I was editing my book when the Red Sox won the World Series. I was so excited that my lap top fell off my lap and crashed on the floor. I then happy danced around the house.